Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy of Round Rock Teravista knows the challenges facing busy, working parents as they try to find a safe, clean, and engaging Before and After School Program. That's why we are proud to offer a truly innovative program that incorporates a continued love for learning with the space to unwind and just be a kid! For children from 5 to 12 years of age, we provide homework help, supervised activities, and child-directed play that piques your child's interests in a safe and friendly enviornment.
Our Before and After School Program serves the following local schools:
Caldwell Heights Elementary
Carver Elementary (New)
A Breath of Fresh Air
At our Before- and After-School Program, we focus on making learning fun and giving students the chance to relax and enjoy our large activity room, spacious outdoor playground, and the company of new friends! We are confident that our program captivates, engages, and delights children while encouraging them to form positive connections with teachers and classmates.
Our Before- and After-School Program has many incredible features:
- We Open Early! Kids 'R' Kids of Round Rock opens at 6:30 a.m. which serve the varying shifts of working and busy families.
- The Kids 'R' Kids Homework Help Club is designed to relieve some of the stress homework may bring to your child and fosters a sense of support and encouragement. Our teachers are available for necessary homework help. This promotes a healthy beginning, middle, and end to another successful school year and adds more quality time for your family.
- The Artistry Club: offers members a chance to develop their own artistic styles through exploration of many mediums — painting, crafts, chalk, clay, and more.
- The Be A Star Club: Club members explore and develop their acting and musical skills through improvisation, skits, drama games, jam sessions, and more! Join the Thespians on their way to stardom!
- The Computer Whiz Club: Club members explore amazing things to do on the computer with creative programs, funny research, and investigative searches of what the web has to offer.
- The Crossfit Challenge Club: The CrossFit Club offers a variety of fun, exciting physical activities that strengthen core muscles and promote overall body health! Get fit while having fun!
The Ooey, Gooey & Gross Club: Join us as we make alien brains, hairy sponges, edible worms, slime, clay, play dough, paint, and
- The Page Turners Club: Club members hone their skills as they try their hands at writing of all kinds — creative, informative, silly, fun! Who knows, you might write a best seller!
- The Snack Attack Club: Club members hone their skills as they try their hands at writing of all kinds — creative, informative, silly, fun! Who knows, you might write a best seller!
- The Action Club: This club includes fun and exciting activities that foster building relationships, sharing, good sportsmanship, taking responsibility, trust, kindness, and compassion.
- The Weird Science Club: This club includes fun and exciting activities that foster building relationships, sharing, good sportsmanship, taking responsibility, trust, kindness, and compassion.