Childcare that nurtures the mind
At Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Round Rock/Teravista we pride ourselves in being The First Step to Higher Education™ for your child. We always go above and beyond your expectations to provide the highest quality curriculum in a safe and welcoming classroom atmosphere. Our Pre-Kindergarten program gives your child the chance to acclimate to the more structured format of an elementary learning environment while still keeping learning fun and engaging. Your child will experience activities and lessons that exceed national standards, address all types of learners, and involve literature-based units to promote and strengthen early literacy. The goal of our program is to build confidence and encourage each child to reach their fullest potential; which is why the curriculum we offer was created with the learner in mind.
Your child will participate in a variety of activities to help build on previous skills and introduce new information that leads to new milestones in learning. Through large and small hands-on group activities and independent exercises that lead to practical, realistic application, your child will gain a better understanding of the world around him. A part of our curriculum involves unique learning stations that focus on specific skills or subject matter. In Kids ‘R’ Kids of Keller’s Pre-K program, your child will be able to apply thought, imagination, and creativity into his/her educational experience!
Kids 'R' Kids Curriculum
This curriculum is broken down into three categories: academic introductions, individual and group activities, and station opportunities. The academic introductions are group learning sessions where students are introduced to subject matter. Our individual and group activities help students apply what they have learned and focus on building individual comprehension. Pre-Kindergarten station opportunities provide the following:
- Alphabet Station helps children build their language skills
- Art Station presents free-choice art experiences that develop skills and imagination
- Construction Station develops spatial awareness through stacking, sorting, building, and recreating
- Dramatic Play Station encourages individual and group role play activities with realistic and imaginary props
- Number Station lets children apply math skills with a variety of materials and strategies
- Reading Station promotes independent reading and a love of books
- Science/Sensory Station allows children to experiment with materials
- Writing Station encourages beginning letter formation through a variety of materials and activities.
Smart Choice. Smarter Child. ®
Kids ‘R’ Kids of Round Rock/Teravista provides a safe and welcoming space for children to build confidence as they gain understanding about the world around them. For children as young as 6 weeks old to the school-age children who are a part of our before-after school program, choosing Kids ‘R’ Kids is the smartest choice you can make for your child’s early education. Contact us today for more information on how we can meet and exceed your expectations as the finest Learning Academy in the area! Kids ‘R’ Kids – Smart Choice. Smarter Child.®