At Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Round Rock/Teravista we love the insatiable curiosity and energy of toddlers! We welcome their enthusiasm by providing a challenging, kid-paced day to fulfill their needs.
Our Toddler Program grows along with your child by building on previous knowledge and introducing new developmental skills and learning activities. Each activity we do is not only fun and engaging for your toddler, it also serves to develop new social, emotional, and mental abilities. We are confident our curriculum goes above and beyond what you would find in an average daycare or preschool facility.
We know how important it is to establish a solid educational foundation in the early years of your child’s development. Our desire to see your child achieve is also evident in our commitment to keeping parents involved in each child’s education. We give each parent a daily electronic report that details their child’s day so they can always know what is being taught and how their child is doing.
Our passionate staff team, state-of-the-art facility and excellent curriculum all contribute to fulfilling our mission of being The First Step to Higher Education™ for your child. Contact us today to schedule a tour!
Our program works to strengthen all aspects of your growing toddler's development:
- Building Language - Through additional sign language skills, your toddler learns to communicate with caregivers and other children so her individual needs are more easily met.
- Stories and Songs - Exciting stories and an array of silly, fun songs help your toddler's imagination continue to grow while he/she learns those important skills needed for the next developmental level.
- Creativity - Our facilities are designed with imagination in mind. As your toddler develops, he/she will continue to explore his/her abilities in music, art, and drama with the help of our developmentally-appropriate learning centers in each classroom. Our state-of-the-art facilities encourage creativity and imagination.
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills - With your toddler on the move, a busy body is a healthy body! Whether he/she is crawling, walking, reaching, or tossing, we help your child learn all about his/her body and celebrate his/her accomplishments both great and small.
- Social Interaction - When children enter into the world of toddlerhood, they become aware of the world around them. We believe that healthy, happy children understand the importance of friendship and harmony with their teachers and peers. Kids 'R' Kids is designed to maximize friendly interactions between each child and his/her teachers, no matter the nationality, religious belief, or cultural differences.